Meeting of the Industrial Power Team within the Queen BNI Podbeskidzie group
25 June 2021
The meeting in Czechowice Silesia StartUP in Stara Kablownia shopping center was attended by companies serving industry associated in BNI organization.
The meeting was aimed at sharing knowledge about the opportunities and competences of members in the context of Industry 4.0.
- Presentation of a palletizing solution using Universal Robots collaborative robot and Respiro electric vacuum generator.
- An industrial robot in a home environment, or how to tame a machine.
- What is digital transformation in 3 soldier words and why you should already start thinking about it.
- Presentation of the system supporting the cyber security OT – ASCOMP
- RFID systems in industry – solution presentation – AUTOID
- Presentation of a camera in LIDAR technology, in a personal phone – application in Industry and beyond.
o geolocation of employees,
o Geolocation of tools and peripherals in the industrial space (inside buildings)
o Making the prepared Application available for testing
(notification of failures, threats, viewing documents, e-work permits, permissions, tasks)
Attendees of the meeting are thanked for attending.
18 May 2021
Hunter Innovation Festival 3-16 May 2021 – Newcastle, Australia
Our Universal Robots cobot took part in the Hunter Innovation Festival event in Australia. At the invitation of our partner 3DT we sent for demonstration purposes a
13 September 2021
Drim Robotics become member of cluster Silesia Automotive & Advance Manufacturing
We are proud to announce that Drim Robotics has become a member of the most important cluster in Poland, Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing. We believe that