Event in collaboration with market leaders in automation, IOT, quality certification, Industry 4.0 and robotics in Czechowice-Dziedzice
15 October 2020
In October 2020, a meeting was held according to the agenda: Quality Control Automation and IOT Applications in Industry 4.0
During the meeting was presented:
Practical presentation of control and measurement solutions:
- Integration of the eviXscan 3D Wide Range scanner with the Universal Robots 10 collaborative robot in a measurement application for cast parts.
- Collaboration of Universal Robots robot with eviXmatic automatic scanning system in the simulation of work on the production line.
- Automatic measuring station – eviXscan 3D Fine Precision scanner on the Universal Robots 5 robot in the measurement application for injection moulded parts.
DrimRobotics / Elmark / Universal Robots
- UR solutions portfolio
- Presentation of automated quality control solutions based on examples of applications in various industries.
Demonstration of the InnerWeb® system using IoT and mobile applications:
- E-permits for work
- Traffic Analytics
- LIDAR technology
- Electronic tool passport for die/mold tools
- Turnkey 2D Vision Solutions
Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing
- Development of a roadmap for digital transformation in the company
October meeting in Silesia StartUp in Czechowice-Dziedzice was divided into two parts – presentations of co-organizers and expert stands, where companies presented their portfolios and capabilities of presented equipment.
During the presentations we got to know, among others, the following companies
- electronic tool feed of the stamping die / injection mold type and turnkey 2D vision solutions – solutions presented by Balluff
- the direction of development of digital transformation in the company, which was presented by Luk Palmen, innovation and cooperation manager of Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing cluster
During the presentation of devices and equipment at the experts’ stands we could see, among others, mobile applications from InnerWeb: e-work permit system, geolocation, traffic analytics.
There were robots at the event – Versabox presented an autonomous mobile robot.
As co-organizers of the event we also had our time to present Drim Robotics solutions. In cooperation with Evatronix and Elmark Automatics eviXscan 3D scanners cooperating with Universal Robots cobots were presented.
The participants of the event could see the eviXscan 3D WideRange scanner integrated with the UR10 cobot performing control measurements of cast details. The second stand presented the eviXscan 3D FinePrecision scanner on the UR5 cobot, where the dimensional checking of injected parts was demonstrated. There was also presented an autonomous scanning system eviXmatic in cooperation with the cobot Universal Robots 5 simulating taking details from the production line, OK/NOK verification and returning them to the line after measuring.
The event was a very active meeting where guests could be inspired by modern quality control technologies, collaborative robots or Internet of Things solutions, and thus make improvements to production processes in their companies.
Check out the video from this event!
13 September 2021
Drim Robotics become member of cluster Silesia Automotive & Advance Manufacturing
We are proud to announce that Drim Robotics has become a member of the most important cluster in Poland, Silesia Automotive & Advanced Manufacturing. We believe that
01 April 2022
Lets met on STOM fair in Kielce !
You can find us on Dematec company stand on April 5 – April 7, 2022 – STAND: C-09. We will present our new product – CNC Automatic